Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Per the directive, I researched the "secret stash site", SEOmoz Web 2.0 Awards and found: RECIPE KEY and ETSY.

RECIPE KEY: This application allows you to find recipes that meet your needs! There's an Ingredient Match which enables you to find recipes based on the
ingredients you already have. Have Food Allergies will automatically eliminate
recipes based on those allergies. Virtual Pantry allows you to see the ingredients
you need for any recipe and create a printed grocery list.

There are sections for a Featured ingredients and Featured Recipes. I tried a search for canberry-orange and found a recipe for muffins I'm going to try this weekend!

ETSY: I found this site interesting and particularly useful right now. I'm always looking for unusual gifts to give certain relatives that either have everything or have the means to attain anything. And, I know a creative type to share this site with. Maybe she'll cut me in on her profits...

No comments:

RSS Reader