Friday, December 12, 2008

Although I enjoyed the latest learning exercise, I am still a hold out regarding social networking via the internet. As I've mentioned before, I value my privacy and my choice in the matter in which I share information. I also value immedicate, personal reaction from the person I chose to communitcate with.

I created an account with Orlando Memory, but I have no intenetion of utalizing it nor will I post anything to it. I may be your only hold out, but that is my perogative.

I do think there is a place for Orlando Memory in the community, for those who chose to share their memories with others via the internet. Again, I would rather share my idea, immpressions and photos on an up close and person basis.

The Orange Seed is a good way to throw ideas out for others to respond to; again, if that's your prefered method of transmission.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey Rose!

I understand your choice, not a problem. The goal was that you understand what Orlando Memory is and how the community can use it. As long as you get that, I am good!

Tom

RSS Reader