Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WOW - was my first response to the Web 2.0 video. My second was to email my daughter.

As a former "grapic artist/forms designer" I truly appreciate the work that went into designing the "layout" of the message. The use of pencil written words on paper to click-copy & paste-backspace delete truly shows the evolution of how we compose the written word today. The increase in the speed of message delivery also symbolizes progress. The message itself is thought provoking; together the with the graphic package is impossible to forget.

The fact that I find it difficult to find words to explain what I want to convey further emphasizes the fact that the message is real. The internet has changed the world - the world has changed the internet - we are the world - we are the internet!

No comments:

RSS Reader