Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why do I have to go to work? I want to stay home and play on my computer!

I'm currently happy with my weight and work-out program, but I signed up at Traineo anyway. I found it helpful to learn my body mass index and the Kcals I have been working doing said workout! I had better cut back on that evening ice cream or I'll be spending more time on my exercise bike! I shared this site with my daughter who wants to drop a few pounds - "freshman five" in her case.

I emailed my niece info about Dogster. She has extra time on her hands and a bichon she would have fun adding to Dogster this summer! I look forward to visiting her dog and seing photos on this site! I also looked for a certain computer tech's cat to see if he's added new photos of his unique feline to Catster!

And Bottletalk... been wanting to learn more about wines. Well the white ones. Red ones give me a headache. Live gives me enough of those - don't need a recreational beverage added to my Tylenol dependence!

I didn't have enough time to learn some of the number puzzles on The Puzzle Player, but I will go back when I have more time. I did do a good old fashion word search. So long solitaire!

So where's the next lesson - I'm waiting!

No comments:

RSS Reader