Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I truly enjoyed this week's learning exercises.

I have been riding a stationary bike for approximately 3 years now. Over this course of time, I have had my slumps. And I have packed on pounds as a result. There are times when I want to quit before my 15 mile minimum session. But, CARDIO COACH would rally help me stay motivated!

NUTRITION DATA is fantastic! I browsed the site and added the RSS feed. I signed up for newsletters too! I feel that tracking my food intake would give me a more accurate indication of how my eating is affecting my overall feeling of wellness. The Healthy Dinner Tonight section is going to be helpful when I'm at a lost for what to prepare. I've already printed out a chicken recipe. The most exciting part of this site is the Analyze Recipe section. I have been collecting recipes for my personal cookbook (which I plan to give to each of my kids as a gift soon) Now I will be able to include a nutritional fact portion. My cookbook is going to be very informative and professional!

I'm looking forward to using these sites routinely!

No comments:

RSS Reader